BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS – Workshops
• Full payment must be received prior to attending the workshop.
• Payment can be made directly through the website via WooCommerce/PayPal payment platform, either as a PayPal payment, Paypal credit if you have a Paypal account, or as a regular card payment.
• If you prefer to pay via Bank transfer please make contact via the website contact form or via email.
• The ‘Early Bird’ Price is available for bookings made (and paid in full) more than a calendar month in advance of the workshop start date. The ‘Early Bird’ price is not available for bookings made during the month prior to the workshop.
Cancellation refund Policy:
In the event you need to cancel your booking for any reason the refund policy is as follows:
Up until 4 weeks before the workshop – full refund.
* Please note – In the event that your original payment involved currency exchange or bank transfer charges you will be refunded the amount that arrived on completion of transfer, minus any charges.
Within 4 weeks leading up to the workshop – no refund.
Payments may be transferred to another workshop at no extra cost.
In the unlikely event of cancellation by the Instructor, a full refund will be issued.
The Instructor is not liable for any consequential expenses, such as travel or accommodation.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS – Private one to one sessions
• In the event you need to cancel a session with less than 24hrs notice, full payment is required.
In the case of PSYCH-K® private one to one sessions and with your permission, notes will be taken during the session. These notes and anything discussed within the session remains confidential and will not be shared without your permission. Rare exceptions to this confidentiality policy may be where the client is at immediate risk of causing harm to themselves or others. Other exceptions may be where the law states disclosure is required, such as if the Facilitator was summoned as a witness in a court of law.
The PSYCH-K® process is strictly limited to the modification of beliefs. The PSYCH-K process is not designed to diagnose medical problems, nor is it a replacement for medical attention or professional mental health care.
© 2019 Sharon Lock. All rights reserved.
This website and it’s contents is both copyright of Sharon Lock and other copyright owners where express permission has been granted (for example – The Myrddin Corporation). In addition any library images are used with the appropriate licences. Any reproduction of the contents of this website is prohibited.