Have you found yourself wanting to take your PSYCH-K® facilitation further, but feel blocked?
- Do you want to be of service to humanity on a bigger scale?
- Do you want to expand your scope of service?
- Do you struggle with a work life balance and don’t know how to successfully have both?
- Do you feel overwhelmed at the thought of attracting and working with clients?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the PSYCH-K® mentoring programme may be of benefit to you.
Sharon and Cazzie have created a six week group mentoring programme. The intention of this programme is to support PSYCH-K® facilitators to fully step into their role as a PSYCH-K® facilitator and really own that title. There will be a maximum of 12 people in the group, so there should be plenty of opportunity to address your own specific concerns and to learn from others too.
We are here to help you identify and transform any blocks you may have that are stopping you from stepping out into the world, being visible and attracting clients.
Humanity is going through huge changes and this can be scary for some. Now, more than ever, we are needed to be of service and to honour the PSYCH-K® thought form.
Pre requisite to participate:
In order to attend you must have attended either
Basic & Master Facilitation workshop (MFW) or
Basic with the intention of attending the MFW
(for those of you where Covid or the lack of availability of the MFW has prevented you attending so far).
- Full Price: £550
- Deposit: £250
- Balance: £300
(Balance payment to be received by 11th September 2021)
Sessions: Tuesday evenings 7pm – 8:30pm
(Group Zoom call)
- 21st September – Introductions and Intention setting.
- 5th October – Perceived barriers
(Responsibility/facilitating without pressure)
- 19th October – Presence. Listening and Language
- 2nd November – Valuing yourself, (including what should I charge)?
- 16th November – Managing expectations, (setting up a good working relationship).
- 30th November – Emotional support and self care, (work/life balance).
- 14th December – optional Q&A open session.
There will also be optional challenges between calls to encourage you to take action. The opportunity to participate in PSYCH-K® swap sessions with fellow group members and a dedicated WhatsApp group where you can ask questions, receive support, share your experiences and celebrate each others success!
*Please note, there will be no teaching involved in the programme, teaching is reserved for workshops only. However, Cazzie and I will be sharing our wealth of experience with you and there will be plenty of opportunities for discussion and reflection throughout the programme.
This is very much your programme, designed to fit around you!