Have you found yourself wanting to take your PSYCH-K® facilitation further, but feel blocked?
- Do you want to be of service to humanity on a bigger scale?
- Do you want to expand your scope of service?
- Do you struggle with a work life balance and don’t know how to successfully have both?
- Do you feel overwhelmed at the thought of attracting and working with clients?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the PSYCH-K® mentoring programme may be of benefit to you.
Sharon and Cazzie have created a six week group mentoring programme. The intention of this programme is to support PSYCH-K® facilitators to fully step into their role as a PSYCH-K® facilitator and really own that title. There will be a maximum of 12 people in the group, so there should be plenty of opportunity to address your own specific concerns and to learn from others too.
We are here to help you identify and transform any blocks you may have that are stopping you from stepping out into the world, being visible and attracting clients.
Humanity is going through huge changes and this can be scary for some. Now, more than ever, we are needed to be of service and to honour the PSYCH-K® thought form.
Pre requisite to participate:
In order to attend you must have attended either
Basic & Master Facilitation workshop or
Basic & Advanced Integration workshop
- Full Price: £550
- Deposit: £250
- Balance: £300
(Balance payment to be received by 1st January 2021)
Sessions: Tuesday evenings 7pm – 8:30pm
(Group Zoom call)
- 12th January – Introductions and Intention setting.
- 26th January – Perceived barriers
(Responsibility/facilitating without pressure)
- 9th February – Presence. Listening and Language
- 23rd February – Valuing yourself, (including what should I charge)?
- 9th March – Managing expectations, (setting up a good working relationship).
- 23rd March – Emotional support and self care, (work/life balance).